Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Um, what do you say - but sorry!

Dear Diary - or blogosphere - or whatever,
It has been almost 2 years since my last blog post!  Did we fall off the Great Wall?  Choke to death on the pollution?  On the contrary, I can assure you that we are all alive and well.  And I've once again got some motivation to make something of this blog. Honestly. I love to write. I should be capable of at least updating this weekly. I also have a lot to say. For an introvert, anyways;)  Well, for one thing, we are no longer in China!  We left last May and are now living in sunny Brussels.  Okay, maybe not so sunny.  But amazing and quite home-like.  We all love it here and have taken advantage of this opportunity to travel to the Netherlands, the UK (Ah, Scotland), Germany and France.  We haven't hit Luxembourg yet, but that is a day trip and very much on my agenda.  Our trusty Sienna arrived and we've been road-tripping fools. In fact, I'm quite thrilled to say that I've been here 5 months and haven't had to fly once! I'll end this "welcome back" post with a few pics of our new home.  The peeing boy is well represented here.  Kids keep growing up.  Alex will graduate in 18 months, which is unbelievably shocking.  Ethan is a full-on teenager and Violet is a tweenish 3rd grader.  Life just keeps on chugging along.

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I'm looking forward to the journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy. I really have no excuse for not doing this.

      Delete
  2. I've enjoyed your posts and know I'll be enjoying your blogging. I live vicariously through your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Erin.. Keep writing and keep us inspired.. I so much miss living in beautiful Brussels and exactly feel what you mean with being able to travel around.. Waiting to hear your stories..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina! I hope that we can get together this spring (?) if you guys visit? I bet you can show me all sorts of stuff.

      Delete
  4. Yayyyy for blogging again! It's going to be a great year!

    ReplyDelete